Prof. Jakub Gierczynski, MD, Ph.D, MBA
Medical doctor and MBA graduate with over 20 years of experience in the field of health and social care.
Co-founder of the Polish Pharmacoeconomic Society (ISPOR), member of: the Polish Society of Public Health, HTAi - Health Technology Assessment international, Polish Coalition of Personalized Medicine and IFIC - The International Foundation for Integrated Care. Co-author of Polish HTA assessment guidelines for drug technologies and a member of the team preparing Polish HTA assessment guidelines for medical devices. Author of dozen publications, studies and reports(https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jakub_Gierczynski). A member of international projects in the field of health policy, disease management and VBHC. Lecturing Professor at the Institute of Management in Health Care, MBA in Health Care and Centre of VBHC at Lazarski University and Polish Academy of Sciences in Warsaw.
Founder and owner of Health and Disease Management Institute (HDMI). HDMI cooperates with leading centres and experts on the healthcare in Poland, Europe and worldwide. The Institute provides highly specialized advisory services to stakeholders of the healthcare system, performs reports, audits and analyses in the field of:
- The functioning and financing of systems of health protection and social care
- Health policies and health priorities
- Health insurance systems
- Seniority policy and healthy aging
- Quality management in health care
- Decision analysis in healthcare
- Stakeholder mapping
- The cost of illness and intervention
- HTA, EBM, pharmacoeconomics
- Risk and disease management
- Value Based Health Care (VBHC)
- Coordinated and integrated health care